6.28.2007

Two by two

I'm watching for the critters to start gathering in pairs. If you're in central Texas, you know exactly what I mean. We were in a pretty serious drought not too long ago and were desperate for rain, now people living along some parts of the Brazos are being rescued from the roofs ("roofs" doesn't seem right but I know its not "rooves"--sorry mom) of their homes. Here are few pictures from the deer lease to show what a few months of rain can do:
Our favorite fishing hole in March. I'm pretty sure the fish are no longer.

Same tank just last weekend.

The Rancher tank in March...

...and last weekend.


On a much lighter note...here are a few pictures of the kiddos. We visited the Caprons recently and tried our best to get a few pics of the boys smiling together. Both Jackson and Caleb have beautiful smiles, but they would not cooperate for the camara so you'll just have to imagine. This one is Jackson being a bully again.

And a cute one of Jackson checking himself out in the mirror.

Addi is showing off her "big girl" bed. She loves being able to get down on her own and came to wake us up at 6:50 the first morning. Miss Independent.

That's all for now. Check back in about 10 days for pictures from our week at the lake. Hopefully the rain will stop so we can get some boat time in. If not, I'll be posting pictures of some stir-crazy people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of the "ponds" are incredible. Still raining!!! I got your message yesterday- I will give you a call later on... I need a nap (I know, it's a simple pleasure that I'll have to give up soon). Looking forward to talking to you soon!
Robin

p.s. Tell Addi that I LOVE her "Big Girl" bed! What a happy day! Oh, and I check myself out in the mirror, too!