4.26.2010

Well.....

it's Monday.

The day after Sunday.

That's exactly one day after I was SURE I'd have pictures posted.

But there aren't any pics with this post.

I'm so sorry.

Please don't give up on me just yet.

I'll do better.  

Eventually I will get back to regular posts.

3 comments:

Papa Walt said...

I cannot believe Jeff doesn't take all the kids away for the day so that you can get caught up on your posting. Maybe you can get a break next week.

Mandy said...

What are you doing with your time? Do you have kids or something that need to be taken care of!!? Just kidding - take your time. Also did you know you can post date your blogs to post at a later date. When I get to where I finally have time I do lots of blogs and set them to post at 8:00am on another day - sometimes even a week out - but don't blow my cover :)

Mat-n-Amanda said...

I can't wait to see the pictures. I really want to see this giant baby! I just love chubby babies, so I'm excited!! Tinsley must be half midget or something... she was only 13lbs 3oz at her 4 month check-up.