Jackson turned 3 a couple of weeks ago.
Addi turns 5 next week.
Our hunk of love (Laura) weighs 16 1/2 lbs.
Jeff is going to a new station in mid-May. It's a hazardous materials (haz-mat) station and he's been in class to get trained and certified for the last two weeks.
I have been holding down the fort on my own this month and am looking forward to Jeff getting back to his normal schedule next week.
Out of desperation, we made some adjustments to our parenting habits and people are much happier around here these days. I'll be writing at least one whole post just on this topic.
We've been car shopping and bought a new vehicle last night. Anyone want to guess what we got? I'll give you a hint: it's WONDERFUL and the kids won't be able to touch each other!
I have about 2, 486 pics on my camera that I will get posted in the very near future.
I mean it. Look for them in the next day or two. Seriously! I promise! Well, okay, I don't promise...but I do intend to post pics soon. Really, I do.
Because you've got to see how big Laura is and how cute she's getting.
And because you need to see the two "big" kids and hear all about the stuff they've been up to, too.
And because I am so stinkin' excited about our new to us vehicle.
So I really, really, really plan to get some pics on here by Sunday.
3 comments:
Been wondering about you guys! I figured if you weren't posting, it meant things were too hectic, though. Will Jeff's new station be in your same area of TX? I'm guessing you bought a minivan - I think every family breaks down at some point after 2 kids! :)
I remember the can't touch each other vehicles from your days. Amazing what changes number three brings.
Looking forward to seeing you guys soon.
I hope it's not a minivan! I am thinking surbuban or excursion! Miss you!
Post a Comment