
I have to tell y'all...this is Jeff happy. He had been cleaning under the washer and dryer when I took this picture. You can see that he enjoyed himself. Really, he did.
I am being serious you know. He loves cleaning filthy things. It's weird.
He also loves taking the kids for jet ski rides. They can't get enough and the kid in Jeff is happy to oblige.

We love Jeff and are so grateful that he is the man of our house. He is absolutely the best husband and dad that we could ever ask for.
I love him so much that this morning, I let the kids make him birthday cards. The project involved stickers, markers, scissors, and glue...that's how much I love him. The kids worked so hard on the cards for their daddy and then dictated what they wanted the cards to say. Here are the results:




I couldn't let them outdo me with their sentiments so I made a card, too. This is about as creative as I get folks.

I only had room to write a few of the things that I love/admire/appreciate about Jeff, but there are many, many more. I could make 10 cards and they'd all be different. But that would seem too much like scrap booking and I HATE scrap booking.
There, I said it.
Let me say it again: "Hi, I'm Tricia and I hate scrap booking."
Whew! What a relief to have that off my chest.
Back to Jeff...he's great and we love him. I'd even scrap book for him if he asked.
Jeff, please don't ask me to do that. Please.
Laura didn't make Jeff a card today but she did contribute some drool to each of our cards. She is one amazing drool artist.
Laura has worked hard to master her big eyes as her own personal gift to Jeff. She calls this her "innocent" face and it's special, just for daddy.

Let me say it again: "Hi, I'm Tricia and I hate scrap booking."
Whew! What a relief to have that off my chest.
Back to Jeff...he's great and we love him. I'd even scrap book for him if he asked.
Jeff, please don't ask me to do that. Please.
Laura didn't make Jeff a card today but she did contribute some drool to each of our cards. She is one amazing drool artist.
Laura has worked hard to master her big eyes as her own personal gift to Jeff. She calls this her "innocent" face and it's special, just for daddy.

Happy Birthday, Jeff! You're the best and I hope you enjoy your day!
And please, don't let Laura fool you. She is absolutely the one who put those smudges on the windows : )
15 comments:
Happy birthday from me, too, Jeff. I've been focusing on school and forgot to put your card in the mail (I've had it for several weeks), but I'll either mail it tomorrow (on your birthday) or bring it next weekend, but just know now that I love and appreciate you, too - for all you do for me as well as for loving my daughter and your children. You're the best.
"G-Mom"
Jeff....I see you have SO much to celebrate.... a sweet precious family who adores you! Enjoy their celebration of you.....happy birthday from the Austin Stricklands!!
Happy Bithday Jeff! Thank you for letting us celebrate you last weekend. I pray your day is filled with all the things you love most (even if it isn't deer season yet). I know it will be blessed because you are such a blessing to those around you! Thanks for being part of our family.
Love you, Aunt Sue
happiest of birthdays to you, jeff! hope you have an absolutely wonderful day with your sweet family. hope you get to eat lots of melted ice cream, soggy cereal, mass quantities of chocolate cake, and peach cobbler - and i hope tricia lets you have the last bite! :)
hope to see y'all soon!
the sealeys
Happy birthday, Jeff! Welcome to your 30's!
Happy happy birthday Jeff!
Happy birthday to Jeff! I'm glad you're treating him like a king for the day. I love the cards - Jackson's made me laugh out loud. :)
Happy Birthday, Jeff! We hope you have a great 30 :)
Hey Jeff. Hope you're having a great b-day. Save me some cake.
Jeff,
Happy Birthday! I am so thankful God allowed our family's paths to cross! We love you all and the example you set. You and Tricia make the perfect couple and she is right - you are a great daddy! Enjoy your day and eat lots of cake!
Blessings,
Regina George
Happy Birthday Jeff! We are so thankful that God brought you to the Strickland Tribe!
Hope your day is filled with great blessings and fun!
Happy birthday, Jeff. Welcome to your thirties.
Justin & Faith
Happy Birthday from the Atwoods! You are an awesome friend and neighbor!!
Happy birthday, Jeff! I hope the next 30 years are twice as good as the last 30:) Lots of love from your foster family!
Happy Birthday Jeff!!! Hope your day was truly blessed...it looks like your sweet family made this birthday extra special! Happy 30th from The Williams!!!
Post a Comment