Well, yesterday was an interesting day and a very good one at that. It started out with Kate's (our hunting dog) breed test on Sunday morning. If you've been around us much since June, you know we've been working really hard to train her. Well, she kicked so much butt that one of the judges seriously wanted to buy her for some serious bucks. We aren't selling her of course, but the offer was very flattering and made us proud. As we were driving home from the test, the day only got better...
I got a voicemail that went something like this, "Hey Tricia...well, I had a baby today." It was my good friend, Kelly Capron (whose due date was one week AFTER mine). I got to race to Waco and see my sweet friends and their beautiful little boy, Caleb. He's in the NICU so his lungs can finish developing since he was early so I didn't get to hold him BUT getting to see him and have him hold my finger was awesome. (Check out the Caprons' blog at thecaprons.blogspot.com) Oh, he's only the sweetest and most precious little boy around! He can enjoy that status for a few more weeks until Jackson is born : ) When that day comes, Caleb will have some competition for above title and our awesome Kate will be demoted to Durand #5. Can't wait... I'll post pictures of Caleb, Kate and all other necessary people when I learn how to do that.
3.19.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Caleb is excited to meet little Jackson. Caleb would like him to cook for at least 2 more weeks though. It is more fun to have your lungs finish developing inside of mom than outside. There are too many tubes and things that they have to attach to you! Learn how to put some pictures on the blog- it is super easy! How was your doctor's appointment?
Referring to Kelly's comment: I hope your families will vacation together sometimes as Caleb and Jackson grow up. They will have a blast, and so will you - especially if you go camping! I'll look for pictures on your blog soon. Since this is my first time to comment on a blog, I hope it's correct to click on "Publish your comment" now. If it's not, someone will have to try to undo it for me. It would make more sense to me if it said "Post" instead, because I think of it as "posting a comment" on your blog rather than "publishing," but what do I know?
Way to go, Tricia! Love the blog!
Actually, I had started ours a while back, and you encouraged me to get on the ball! It is not exactly ready for much traffic, but you can be one of the first to checkus out at kimlmorrison.wordprss.com.
We're gonna need to see that Jackson boy pretty soon after he gets here!
Waco misses you!
Kim
Oops! I need to fix my typo. Our blog is
kimlmorrison.wordpress.com
Post a Comment