3.25.2007
Like mother, like daughter?
I'm often told that Addi looks just like me. She loves animals and books. She's very enthusiastic about small things. She even wakes up happy and immediately hungry. All traits she received from me, her mom. But despite these things, she's really a little Jeff in a dress. I knew she had inherited his extreme tendency toward neatness. She plays with one or two toys at a time, then puts them back in her toybox when she's finished with them. When I come in the house, I slip my shoes off wherever it suits me. Addi is right behind me saying "Away! Away!" Dirt, food or a dead bug on the floor--Heaven help us! She stands pointing and yelling at the offending object until someone (ahem, mom) picks it up. I thought it was just her OCD behaviors that Jeff passed on to our little girl but this weekend we learned the truth. One of Jeff's major quirks is his uhhhh, drinking habits. You've probably witnessed it. Jeff turns on the water at the sink and everyone thinks he's going to wash his hands or do dishes or something normal like that. Instead, he bends over and takes a drink. This is definitely his preferred method for drinking water. Apparently, and probably unfortunately, Addi has picked up on this interesting habit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha! funny...
especially because sometimes i drink water the same way when i cant find a cup. i know it sounds stupid, but its the truth...
Oh yes, I've seen it. And that is the most hilarious picture! I am still laughing out loud!!
Post a Comment