3.28.2007

"What's wrong with you?"

Jeff keeps asking me that. Pretty much being 9 months pregnant sums up all that is wrong with me. This morning I asked myself the same thing though. I sat down at the computer to check my email after breakfast with Addi (she ate TWO bowls of Cheerios--what's she stocking up for?). No new emails but I did check baby Caleb's progress on the Caprons' blog page. He gets to come home today--yay! I looked at baby Caleb's picture and got a little choked up. Then I looked at another baby's picture and the tears actually formed in my eyes. One more baby picture and I was crying. Seriously, what's wrong with me? I know Caleb and his parents, but the other two? Total strangers! And they made me cry. I'm wondering what else is going to make me cry today. Crazy emotions running wild, THAT is what's wrong with me. I just keep reminding myself that God created me with these emotions so there must be a reason for them. Now if I could just figure out what that reason is...

2 comments:

Jon said...

Tricia,

did you see Caleb's impression of Jeff, he's got it down perfect.
Don't worry, Tricia, we know you are really a tough chick deep down.

Anonymous said...

I guess your hormones are running amok - maybe it's time for a baby to be born!!!! What does Caleb's impersonation of Jeff look like?