7.26.2007

Just another weekend at the lake

We had a group of Jeff's college buddies and their wives/girlfriend out to the lake for the weekend. We were crowded with every bed full but it was such a great time. Jeff was proud to introduce his cute kids to his college friends and they were all pretty amazed that Jeff is a dad. Addi LOVED all the new friends and got lots of attention. Here are a few pictures of Addi monopolizing the time of some of the guys.
Todd took Addi swimming for a LONG time

Addi and Jason Wood

I just think this picture is hilarious of Kate about to eat the tiny people.

And here are some pictures of everyone just having a good time.

Dana and Ashley having a little trouble staying on---they did this about 6 times before they finally rode off into the sunset.

John and Amy on the Jet Ski

Todd, Doug, Taylor and Jeff

This is Jeff--ouch!

Addi and Jackson were SO tired that they fell asleep on the boat. Not surprising for Jackson but how could Addi possibly sleep with that massive wedgie?

When we got home from the lake, Kate moved to a "big girl" bed as Addi likes to put it. Since Jackson is out of our room, Kate gets to sleep on her bed instead of in the kennel. The first morning when Addi found Kate on the pillow, she was so excited that Kate was a big girl. She petted Kate for about 15 minutes telling her how big she was---I was still in MY big girl bed trying to get a few more minutes of sleep but it was too cute to pass up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, at least she has a cute tushie! That's a funny word- I probably misspelled it! You guys have so many adventures- impressive!!! In the game of "phone tag," I believe you're It- call me, friend- miss you!
-robin

Tricia said...

Hey Robin, I have two reasons that I'm up this early---but what are YOU doing up? Its summer! Get back in bed!

Brian and Becca said...

looks like lots of fun, and addi is definitely the life of the party, so cute. i love the pict of addi asleep on the boat, that is SO funny, it is just amazing what kids can sleep through. see you guys this weekend :)

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!

Mom/G-Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm just now catching up on your posts during the summer. That picture of Addi with the wedgie is SO CUTE, but it's going to haunt her in her teenage years!!

Love Debby