8.22.2007
HIde and Go Seek
Below is a picture of Jeff playing hide-and-go-seek with Addi. We typically hide behind a door, in a closet or just crouch behind a piece of furniture. She is only two after all. Jeff just likes to make things interesting. I was able to get this picture because he was able to get up...but not down. I had to go fetch him a ladder for his dismount. Addi loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You know, I have actually found Joel in predicaments just like this. Only great dads would think of things like this.
Joels favorite place to take our kids- the roof! I have pictures of our kiddos on the roof every year...Taylor hasnt been initiated yet, but Im sure he will be soon!
Wow, there are usually only a couple of 2x4 blocks holding the brick mantle up. I guess it was a good thing Tricia wasn't up there!!!
Thanks for the update, I really enjoy seeing the notes and pics.
Dad
Post a Comment