8.22.2007

We're Baaaaack!!!

Well, I've been missing in action for a few weeks now and I can't even promise that its going to be better from here on out. Here's what we've been doing lately:

Jackson and I spent 5 great days in Dallas with our good friend, Amanda. I needed a serious wardrobe boost and this was probably my favorite shopping trip ever. It was definitely the first time I've done "major" shopping for myself without walking away feeling regret. That would mostly be because Kyle's girlfriend, Melissa is pretty much awesome. She played "personal shopper" for a few hours and picked out lots of great things for me. Fun times.
My haul...

Jeff spends every spare minute studying. Our electricity went out the other night and it was too hot to go to bed with no AC (I know, we're wimps), so here's how Jeff passed the time.

When we're not traveling or studying, we're playing with our sweet kids:


Check out my other posts from today for more pics and updates. I'll try to be better and more frequent...but no promises.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Jackson's smile. The only thing better is his willingness to snuggle!

Anonymous said...

I missed you guys! Love your pictures- you may have the most beautiful kiddos ever! I should know this, but what is Jeff studying for?
Give me a call soon, OK? :)
Robin

Tressa said...

These pictures are wonderful! It looked like you and Jeff were having a "special candlelight night" but he was just studying! hehehe You have a beautiful family Trish!