This is my most recent picture of Jack. Do you see wisdom in those eyes? I think he looks like a wise old man here, but that could just be because I'm his mom. He has definitely been changing these last few weeks, just growing up and getting so big. 7 months old!

Please notice that his lovey has not fallen apart yet. He does grab it right away when I lay him in bed and he likes to sleep with it tucked right up to his face. He's a sweet little snuggle bug.

Tiny Jackson is finally big enough for his high chair.

This is only about a month later and he sits up so much taller already. He's growing WAY too fast!

Having a wild time in his jump-up. He just goes crazy, bopping all over the place in this thing.

Addi is so sweet and she loves her brother very much. I've posted pics of her talking to him in his bed before, but here she's taken it one step further. I found them like this one morning and we don't know how long she had been in there. They were both happy and enjoying each other's company (which makes me think she hadn't been in there long since Jack wasn't crying about her taking his toys away yet). She's not allowed to get in his bed anymore but we thought it was really sweet to see.

Jeff and Addi making some pancakes for a Saturday morning breakfast. Addi loves watching us cook and she really loves testing the ingredients. During this particular cooking session, her face and hands are covered in flour because apparently flour tastes good.

This is Addi's friend, Caroline. She and her parents recently moved to Pecan and we're really enjoying having them around. We (the parents) are loving watching these two girls learn to play together. They love each other one second and are "being ugly" the next. Caroline loves holding Jackson and of course, he loves the attention. You'll be seeing a lot more of Caroline on here in the future, I'm sure. When Addi is not playing with Caroline, she's asking about her or talking about her. It's precious to watch my child make her first friend!
3 comments:
Awwwww, what great pictures!
The one thing I love most about having children is watching the bond grow between these brothers and sisters.
I think its so sweet to see Addi climbing in bed with her brother, she really does love that little wise man- and yes- he does look wise!
Glad your back! Did you see I gave in to blog world too while you were gone - you guys are wearing off on me.
Glad your back! Did you see I gave in to blog world too while you were gone - you guys are wearing off on me.
Post a Comment