11.01.2007

missing in action

Well blog friends, obviously I've been slacking on my posting lately. We're here and we're fine. I have a lot of cute pics on my camara just waiting to be uploaded and blogged. However, the camara is dead and our charger is lost forever. I've held off buying a new one because I keep thinking it will turn up. I'll be heading to Best Buy as soon as I have time to make the trip into the big city. I'll send out a mass email when I put a new post on here.

Jeff's test results are in. He's 4th on the list of about 30. We're super excited and look forward to him promoting probably sometime in the next year. Until then, he'll be working out of class. Its not an official promotion but it has all the same benefits. His shirt will still say firefighter but he'll be working as an engineer/driver, filling in for someone who is out on extended sick leave. We're very excited.

I'll be back in business soon with pictures of kids and things. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Glad to finally see a few words from you on here. I love seeing what's going on in your family!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jeff! Proud of you.

Walt

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jeff! That's a great accomplishment, and we're excited about the promotion it'll mean for you!

Debby & Dan