
Jackson also had a fun time playing with his cousin, Taylor. Taylor is a few weeks younger, yes younger, than Jackson. He is the happiest little guy on the planet for sure and he smiled the entire time we were there. I think it would be impossible for a baby as well-fed and adorably fat as this boy is to be anything but happy and content. He weighs as much as Addison, no exaggeration.

He may be smaller but he's scrappy. Jackson had Taylor pinned and Taylor just laughed in his face. Cute boys!

"I don't want no stinkin' cracker! Give me turkey, NOW!"
4 comments:
How ADORABLE!!!! - and eating crackers now. He's soooo cute - especially with food in his mouth!
Kyle said there were some cute new photos up of Jackson ... he was right! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
that is THE most precious picture of jackson and jeff's grandma. seriously.
You need to frame the picture of Jackson and Jeff's grandma, that is a priceless picture. It looks like professional photography capturing a special moment.
Taylor told Jackson he wants a rematch! hehehe
Post a Comment