12.03.2007

Fun Times outside

Granbury is the bigtime now and we have a new "Jumping Party" house where we can go play on those huge inflatable things with our friends. We had a great time



But we don't have to have inflatables to have a good time. They have fun playing together...

...and Jackson loves playing with his dog in the mornings.

3 comments:

Tressa said...

There is something about a BOY and his DOG! Dylan has this connection with our dog that the girls dont. I think thats where the saying "Frogs, and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails, Thats What Little Boys Are Made Of"
Im even seeing Taylor starting to do the same.

Tricia said...

Yep, Addi LOVES the animals, but nothing like Jackson. She'll give them a pat and a kiss before moving on. Jack will park it and start a conversation...and cry when Kate has to go outside.

Anonymous said...

I'm anxious to check out this inflatable place with Addi. What fun! I love the pics of both my sweeties.