I've narrowed down the selections to three comments...
In no particular order, our top three choices are:
1. Jackson: "Should I tell them I that I have decided to go to A&M?"
Addi: "Not yet, They look so happy."
2. Jackson: "Ok, Addi, I will go over it one more time. Dribble the ball, shoot the ball, make the basket, win the game!"
Addi: "I don't get it."
Jackson: "Girls!"
Addi: "I'd rather be shopping!"
3. Jackson, "Addi did you fart"?
Addi, "No, your mama farted"
(taking after Tricia and Uncle Tim)
YOU get to decide...make your vote count! Voting will end Tuesday around noon.
3.16.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i vote for Remy's "ok i'll go over it one more time.." because 1) it is very funny and 2) it is such an improvement over her first ones which were L-A-M-E. :)
I second Emily! I wrote the first ones quickly and without any whitty banter! But after carefully studying the picture and analyzing Jackson and Addi's thoughts, I believe that the true innocence of this picture was captured in my comment! I vote for #2! Love yall!
Post a Comment