3.03.2010

A Story

Jackson wanted to read a book.  Addi didn't want him to have the book, so she decided to read it to him.  

Good compromise, I thought.

She bumped her head.  He had nothing to do with it.

I was laughing too hard to focus the camera.

His exact words:  "Ouch!  That hurts my ears."






Poor kid.  All he wanted to do is read The Lion King.

4 comments:

the sealey family said...

hilarious! bright spot in my day!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job of letting the pictures tell the "rest of the story." It won't be long before Addi will REALLY be able to read to Jackson and Laura. It's hard to believe she'll be five soon, but Jackson will turn three first!

Love you,
Mom/aka G-Mom

Anonymous said...

That was precious....Jackson was so patient...Cute sequence. Loved the music with it. Nice touch. Some time you might want to use that country song Thank God for Kids, not sure who sings it, from several (12-15) years back. I can't believe how big they are getting.
Hugs to all,
Susie

The Jesters said...

*sigh* Women... :)