5.08.2010

Pics From Home

These pictures are all very random and out of order. There is no rhyme or reason to this post at all...just gotta document some of the kids' activities these days.

Addi wants to wear this every single day.

She thinks she looks SO great and the highest compliment she can receive right now is "Addi, you sure look sporty today." Personally, I think she looks ridiculous but I'm happy that she feels pretty. Well, obviously she IS pretty but she could do a little better in the clothes department.

Jackson needs some help there, too. He thinks his new boots, 2 sizes too big, go with everything. I mean, seriously!

He's three now. He didn't much like people singing to him at dinner...

So he celebrated at home by growing a (milk) mustache.

But then he made a mess so I made him clean it up.

At least I still get to dress Laura. SHE always looks cute and is well accessorized.

Just between me and you, I think Laura's putting on some extra pounds.

I don't want to give her a complex about her weight so we're just making exercise a family activity.

I'm not sure why Jackson was so mad that day. Probably because he is riding in the stroller instead of riding his bike (which he cannot do yet...just keeps going backwards). Let's just get that grumpy boy out of the picture...

Jackson and Addi got these great blocks from a friend. They are pretty much the greatest thing other than a real, live pony and the kids love building with them.

Jeff and I ran a very run race last weekend called the Warrior Dash. It was suppose to be 3.5 miles with a bunch of obstacles involving climbing, mud, or fire. It was shorter than 3.5 miles and a lot more fun than we expected. We were covered with mud and smiling at the finish line (but got hosed off before the picture).

Bye, for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute kids - all 5 of you!

G-Mom

The Jesters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Jesters said...

The race looks like fun. Love all the pics of the kids, too! I can't believe how "healthy" Laura's looking! What a cutie! Addi & Jackson's fashion statements crack me up. :)