5.08.2010

Strange Thoughts

Can anyone tell me why this reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite?

Is it the tank, tightly tucked into the cotton shorts?

Or is it the tall, gray socks she's got rolled down to ankle length?

Or maybe the hat with the tank?

Actually, maybe it's Juno's boyfriend (from the movie Juno) that this reminds me of. Can't remember. Both Napoleon Dynamite and Juno's boyfriend were completely and decidedly uncool. 

Neither one was "sporty" for sure. 

And neither one was this sweet and pretty.

If only I could talk her into untucking that shirt!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's the hat. Of course, I've got a stake in the shorts and tank top! The sweet, cute face is enought to counteract any potential "uncoolness."
G-Mom

Papa Walt said...

Absolutely the sweetest girl ever!

I cannot figure the hat, she was wearing it the whole time I was there and it is certainly not cold.

Are you taking it to the Caymans with you?

Emily and Kolby said...

Cute little dork!