It may not seem like a big deal to most, but we are amazed that Jackson can fit into 0-3 month sized clothes at only two weeks. You see, Addi wore preemie and newborn sized clothes well into her second month. Her 0-3s were huge on her until she was about 4 months old. We expected similar tiny-ness from Jackson but he has eaten his way out of all tiny clothes and into the "normal" size for his age with gusto. At his two week check-up, he weighed in at 7 lbs 9 oz, more than a pound over his birthweight.
Two week photo shoot (in big boy clothes!)

Who do you think he looks like in this picture?

Jackson's favorite napping position is being held upright on Jeff's or my chest while we sit in a chair or on the couch. He's such a little snuggle bug!
4 comments:
Honestly I think now he is looking like Uncle Kyle!
I don't care who he looks like - I just want a turn at snuggling him!!
G-Mom
Um, he was pretty content sleeping on MY chest. I think you can edit that to add my name to the list. :)
Oh my goodness, what a sweet little baby you have! Congratulations!!! My boys were both bigger at birth than Jackson is at three weeks!!! Sometimes I forget that babies come "normal"-sized, and not GIGANTIC! :) Well, congrats again! Boys are so much fun! Hope to meet the little man soon. Love you!
Post a Comment