He's here! Weighing in at 6 lbs 8 oz and a full 20 inches long. We're happy and proud and SO glad he's here. Here are a few token hospital pics. Addi's first look at her baby brother--she's not too sure
He's the greatest thing since Addi's birth - just adorable, lovable, and perfect!! For the next few days when it's not my turn to hold Jackson, I can always play with Addi. What more could a grandmother ask? I'm loving it!!!!
3 comments:
Looks like Addison...
Looks like Jeff...
Looks like Tricia...
Love you guys! He's a cutie!
Congratulations!! The girls were all very excited. A great Easter blessing!
He's the greatest thing since Addi's birth - just adorable, lovable, and perfect!! For the next few days when it's not my turn to hold Jackson, I can always play with Addi. What more could a grandmother ask? I'm loving it!!!!
Jane/Mom/Gmom
Post a Comment