We had a little photo session today to show off Addi's new haircut. It was her first major cut and I have to admit, it was long overdue. I was attached to those cute curls but she wouldn't leave clips or bands in her hair to keep it out of her face, so we had to do a little chopping. She sat sweetly for the lady at Cool Cuts and got a blue balloon as a prize. We think she looks pretty darn cute.



Such a girl! She can go from sweet (above) to attitude (below) in a split second. Are we in for it, or what?
4 comments:
Love the pics. You have great children, I know it is an heredity thing form the GPs. All the good stuff is from the Webb/Strickland side I am sure.
The bottom pic of Addison pouting sure looks like Jeff!!
Dad
Oh my gosh, SOO adorable! I love the haircut. I laughed OUT LOUD when I saw the last one. And I thought to my self, Self-you need to go to G-bury and spend a day or 2. Then I saw the next pic. And well, you need to get that situation under control before that happens. I don't want to share my bed with anything with four legs. Love you long time.
You have beautiful children! Love the pictures- the roach was a nice touch. Bless your heart- I would not handle it as well as you are! School started again.... that's all I'll say for now. Call me!
robin
Wow! What a difference a hair cut makes at that age! She is adorable no matter the length of her hair, but I know she will enjoy it staying out of her face a little better for a while. I'm with Amanda - I'm ready to see her/them in person, except for the roaches.
Post a Comment