9.15.2007

Jackson's got a buddy!

Kelly and Caleb Capron came up for a visit this weekend. Poor Caleb could hardly eat because he was so distracted most of the time. He's use to quiet and peace at home, not crazy two-year-olds running around or another baby demanding attention. I'm sure it was an adventure for him. It sure was fun to see Jack and Caleb checking each other out. I loved seeing what Jackson will be doing in the next few weeks: pushing up, sitting up, rolling all over the place and eating lots of different foods.
Here are a few pics of the kids together...


Caleb took full advantage of being more mobile than Jackson. Although Kelly tells a different story on her blog (The Caprons), Caleb attacked Jackson and had him in all sorts of fancy wrestling holds. What are they teaching that kid at such a young age?!!

Jackson can sit like this for oh, about 5 seconds before toppling right over.

On a completely different note, the following picture is evidence of the OCD personality that Addi inherited from Jeff. These are lined up in the entry way but I'm not exaggerating when I say that her closet is the exact same way, only with 8 pairs of shoes.

3 comments:

Brian and Becca said...

those are some CUTE picts! i wish my kids were so organized :)

Tressa said...

I love playtimes with friends. If anything, it makes GREAT pictures, Especially those two boys wrestling!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I have to say it's hard to tell which boy is attacking and which one is being attacked! Although Jackson's related to your brothers, who always wrestled with everyone, so I have my suspicions. :) Love ya, Debby