9.30.2007
Memories
As I finished up that last post, I recalled a funny memory from my college days. It had been raining a lot so the ground was all sloppy and our shoes always managed to absorb some of the mess. Since we didn't want to track through our cute apartment (and it was cute---I can say that because my roommates did all the decorating, not me), we would take our shoes off right inside the door. Next time we went out, we would get dry shoes from the closet and they'd get added to the ones by the door when we got home again. Quite a pile developed...such a mess! One night we noticed that someone had taken the time to line up all the shoes in pairs, toes neatly touching the wall. It hadn't ever happened before and it didn't take long for us to figure out who had done it. Turns out the new guy from next door had been over (I think for the first or maybe second time ever) that afternoon and must have straightened our shoes before he headed back home. Of course we thought it was pretty wierd to have some random neighbor guy messing with our shoes. Needless to say, we looked pass his wierd need to tidy up other people's messes since I ended up marrying the guy. I will admit that sometimes it still drives me crazy when he does it, but I kinda like it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment