Addi giving an "I love you" to some pilot landing his plane.

Jackson wanted DOWN the entire time, but there were a lot of ants. If the airplanes were moving, he was fine...but when there was a break in the action, we all heard about it. Can you tell by Addi's and my hair that it was extremely muggy that day?

After the fly-in, we went home for lunch and naps. Then the party started. Here is the token cake picture. I loved making these little airplanes and Addi was SO excited. She was wanting a piece of purple airplane all day!

Then came the presents. Addi was really into opening presents at first, but lost interest once she realized she wouldn't be playing with any of those things right away. She had some help at that point though.

Here is a picture of all the little girls together. Gus was also in attendance, but was way too busy playing to stop for a pic with a bunch of girls. From left to right: Ellie, Addi, Rebekah, and Caroline.

While most of the adults stayed inside, a few of us escaped outside with the kids. Gus and Rebekah are playing catch, Papa is pushing Addi on the swing, and Ellie is waiting her turn.

She may look prissy here, and she is at times, but she CAN make contact with that ball.

This last picture wasn't at the birthday party, but it's so cute of little Jackson walking. He's getting better and better. I'll make a new video to show off his skills soon. So precious!
4 comments:
Everything looks really cute, I am glad Addi had a fun day - it is neat to see her really getting into the festivities.
So much fun!!!
G-mom
Happy Birthday, Addi!!! Tricia, your airplane cakes were amazing!
Is Addi's room ready yet? I can't wait to see pictures!!!
Post a Comment