9.05.2008

Flippin' Around

Love my cute title?  Visit "The Webbs" blog for your own cute titles by Remy!  Just kidding.  You know how half of you have those cute headers and stuff for your blog...I'm just copying your friendly advertising : )

Addi started gymnastics yesterday. Jeff and I agreed we'd wait until she was three before enrolling her in anything--we wanted her to be old enough to enjoy it and appreciate the experience. She LOVED gymnastics class. I took her to the local Wal-Mart to buy her a leotard. She doesn't know she's dressed more for a dance class than gymnastics. She's just thrilled to have a special leotard to wear. Doesn't she look adorable?

I don't know what to expect from this class except for Addi to have a great time and for her to learn to follow directions from someone else. She looked so CUTE out there in the gym.



Jackson heard Addi was learning new stuff at gymnastics so he decided to try out some of his new skills. He's been a climber for a while now but as he gets taller, things get a little riskier. Here he's ONLY on the coffee table... but he also climbs on the couch, bathroom counters, and the fireplace. I don't like it and we're working on teaching him to stay on the floor. Such an adventurous boy!

This last pic is just for pure cuteness. This is his first pair of real tennis shoes and it was shocking to see these little boy feet hanging under his high chair where my baby use to sit.

5 comments:

Emily and Kolby said...

Too cute! And - I'm still SO sorry about that bedspread. Maya rarely spends time in her kennel and wanted to make sure she let us know how she felt about being trapped in there when she had been such a good girl all week. Can't wait to see you guys again!

Remy said...

few suggestions... "Hey China, I am three years old! Can you please make me 16 like those other girls on your olympic gymnastics team?" or something cute like... "Flippin' around" or "Future olympian"

Anonymous said...

Wow, a future gymnast and mountain climber, wonder what the next one will be like.

Dad

The Jesters said...

She looks so adorable in her leotard! I'm glad she liked gymnastics so much, and I'll bet Jackson will want to do something like that soon, with the way he's climbing!

kathy Strickland said...

You truly do have two beautiful confident children.

They are growing up so fast.