Update on Jackson: It's been almost 24 hours since he fell and no more puking. Yea! I had to wake him up at 8:00 this morning to get him ready for church. At church, they moved him down to the baby room because he just wanted to go to sleep. BUT Jeff and I agree that he's simply tired and there's no problem with his head. 11:00 is WAY too late for a 1 1/2 year-old to be going to bed! We are all taking BIG naps today : )
Jackson and I got together with Ryan and his sweet mom, Sandy, on Thursday morning for a little park time. Here they are "racing" to the top of the slide...

He likes it a lot better when the slide is all clear.
They were sharing this stick back and forth so sweetly. I'm praying that he'll keep his sweet, loving spirit always.
On Friday morning, we had another playdate at the park with lots of friends. Caroline and Rebecca are on the back teeter-totter, Addi and Jackson are on the front one.
Baby Davis enjoyed swinging for a while.
Everyone took turns riding with Jackson because he never wanted off the teeter-totter. If you enlarge the pic, you'll see how much he LOVES Jacquelyn (Rebecca's mom).
Rebecca was SO gentle when she rode with Jackson...practicing her "big sister" act and doing quite well.
Everybody piled onto one teeter-totter for about 10 seconds before they gave up. Jackson, Addi, Rebecca, Davis, and Heather (Davis' mom).
Jackson was perfectly willing to let Rebecca practice "sistering" with him. This was not a posed shot. They were actually riding the merry-go-round like this for quite a while. Sweet kids.
Addi and Rebecca working together to fill the pipe up with dirt. Important jobs these girls have.
Kelly and Caleb came up for a visit on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. We took the boys to the pool for a bit (we wanted to try out the new neighborhood toddler wading pool). Caleb loved it but Jackson complained about the water being too cold. He wouldn't really get in so we headed over to the park (2nd time that day for Jack) to let them play instead.
Jackson taught Caleb how to do the teeter-totter since he had practiced all morning with his other friends and their moms.
This last picture is so special to me. I went running the other morning while the kids stayed home with Jeff. When I got closer to the house, I could hear the kids yelling "Go Mommy!" and "Mamamama!" They were sitting at the window watching for me to come home. I could see their sweet smiling faces looking out at me and it was just precious. I didn't have my camera outside with me, of course, but here's a rear-view shot of the crew waiting for me to return:

He likes it a lot better when the slide is all clear.
They were sharing this stick back and forth so sweetly. I'm praying that he'll keep his sweet, loving spirit always.
On Friday morning, we had another playdate at the park with lots of friends. Caroline and Rebecca are on the back teeter-totter, Addi and Jackson are on the front one.
Baby Davis enjoyed swinging for a while.
Everyone took turns riding with Jackson because he never wanted off the teeter-totter. If you enlarge the pic, you'll see how much he LOVES Jacquelyn (Rebecca's mom).
Rebecca was SO gentle when she rode with Jackson...practicing her "big sister" act and doing quite well.
Everybody piled onto one teeter-totter for about 10 seconds before they gave up. Jackson, Addi, Rebecca, Davis, and Heather (Davis' mom).
Jackson was perfectly willing to let Rebecca practice "sistering" with him. This was not a posed shot. They were actually riding the merry-go-round like this for quite a while. Sweet kids.
Addi and Rebecca working together to fill the pipe up with dirt. Important jobs these girls have.
Kelly and Caleb came up for a visit on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. We took the boys to the pool for a bit (we wanted to try out the new neighborhood toddler wading pool). Caleb loved it but Jackson complained about the water being too cold. He wouldn't really get in so we headed over to the park (2nd time that day for Jack) to let them play instead.
Jackson taught Caleb how to do the teeter-totter since he had practiced all morning with his other friends and their moms.
This last picture is so special to me. I went running the other morning while the kids stayed home with Jeff. When I got closer to the house, I could hear the kids yelling "Go Mommy!" and "Mamamama!" They were sitting at the window watching for me to come home. I could see their sweet smiling faces looking out at me and it was just precious. I didn't have my camera outside with me, of course, but here's a rear-view shot of the crew waiting for me to return:
5 comments:
Oh, Tricia, so sorry about a tough traveling day. I hope Jackson and the rest of you made it through the night without a trip to the hospital. Caleb was a turkey the rest of yesterday once we got home. I think he had to go through a Durand letdown period. There's a lot less activity and fun toys at my house than at yours!
Oh my goodness girl! I'm so sorry...I hope it wasn't the cheerios I gave him!!?!?!? I promise they weren't out of date!!! :) Please keep up posted!
That last pic of the 3 of them is SO cute. love it! I'm so glad Jackson is feeling better! Sounds like a long night! Oh life with boys...
Poor Jackson! I'm glad he's feeling better now! I love the picture of your "running fan club". :)
I'm just now seeing the pics. What cuties they both are. I'm anxious for your return. I'm starting to need an Addi and Jackson "fix." I know you're having fun at the beach, but let me know exactly when you'll be home so I can be waiting for you! Or better yet, stop by my house on your way home from the Durands.
G-Mom
Post a Comment