12.10.2008

Gotta Say it "Out Loud"

**updated to include Greg

BIG THANKS to my friends, Debra and Greg, for keeping our kiddos for almost the entire day today.  It was suppose to be for just a couple of hours during nap time while Jeff and I were at the dentist.  Our dentist appointments took twice as long as they were suppose to and as we were leaving, Jeff got a call that Grandma was on her way to the hospital.  She's fine but will be at the hospital for a few days receiving IV antibiotics to fight off an infection.  Instead of picking up the kids around 4:00, we got home at 8:30 in time to tuck them into bed.  We appreciate both of the Jennings for being flexible and willing friends to help us out when we needed them (Greg and Debra). 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What am I? Chopped Liver? I was there too.. I helped make them giggle.. I helped carry Jackson lifeless body around. I heard all the crying, laughing, and yelling too!

G

Papa Walt said...

I am sure Greg did all if not most of the important child caring matters, we all know that the men do all when it comes to essentials !!!!!!!!!