1.27.2009

"Tuh-tees!"

Funny story. Yesterday Addi swiped some cookies and a bowl of dough during nap time. Jeff and Jackson were snoozing away and I was in the shower when the crime occurred. She knows better than to leave her room during nap time. She knows better than to take food without permission. She knows better than to wake up her brother. Did it stop her? What do you think?

Who knows how many cookies she gave my little man? He was covered in chocolate (they were still warm so it smeared nicely) and there were cookie pieces all in the bed. The boy needed a bath to get clean. I was not happy with Addi but I could only laugh at Jackson's delight at having cookies in bed. He kept saying "Tuh-tees! Addi! Mouth! Eat tuh-tees!" I mean, it made his day for Addi to WAKE HIM UP with a fist full of cookies for him. Can you even believe?

3 comments:

kathy Strickland said...

Addi knows the first rule in sneaking things: always have a very cute accomplice who can divert some of the heat!

Your children are really smart and aware. they are really good people who happen to be wonderfully cute!

Papa Walt said...

I hope Addi did not get in to much trouble for this activity. I am sure I would not even have punished her at all because she is so thoughtful and sweet to share. Actually in todays world it is probably your fault for leaving the warm tempting cookies out so she could smell and see them. Should we be notifying CPS for this gross negligence?

Papa Walt said...

One other thought........how much cookie dough have you snitched over the years?