1.28.2009

THIS JUST IN!!!

WARNING: Serious bragging ahead!

While I was typing up that last post about play dough, Jackson woke up from his nap. We've learned that Jackson likes a little time to himself when he first wakes up so I knew that I had a few more minutes. (I'm still using them to type this...). I was listening to him chatter but not understanding his words. However, when the wall started shaking, I decided to peek in and make sure he wasn't doing any damage. I walked down the hall and stood at his doorway listening to him and heard him counting. Seriously, so cute!

"One, du, treeee! Pour. Pive. Trix. Debin. One, du, treeee! Pour. Pive. Yaaaayyyyyyy!"

Yes, we've been working on it but to hear him practicing in his bed was just precious. Also, Addi can count to ten in Sign Language. Smart little kiddos!

Some other things Jackson says: "Dark in there" "Please don't, Mommy (or Addi or Kate or Daddy)" "Eat Cheerios. Blueberries in it. Milk in it!"

In response to "Jackson, do you have a poopy diaper?" he says, "No! Just toot-toot." He's so cute I can hardly stand it.

No comments: