"Treeeee!"
"No, you're two. TWO! So how old are you?"
"I'm one. One, one, ONE!"
"Jackson! How old are you, silly boy?"
"One, tree, four, fibe, six, seben, eight, nine, ten. Yay, yay (clapping)! Eleben, twelben."
Now that he's two and he knows it, he skips it every time he's counting. He truly started skipping 'two' today! That boy is something else. We celebrated his second birthday with a turkey cake at the deer lease. Probably not the last time that will happen. Turkey season always starts the first weekend in April and that will always be right around Jackson's birthday. To clarify, the cake was chocolate decorated to look like a turkey. An actual turkey flavored cake would probably not go over too well.
Happy Birthday, Baby Jackson!

He completely rejected his cake last year---hated it!

But not this year...



Mornings with Jackson go like this:
me: "Good Morning, Jackson!"
J: "Hi mommy! I took a dood nap last night! I have poo-poo! Eat breakfast. Eat Honey Nut Cheerios!"
me: "Okay, let's get you dressed and we'll go eat."
J (while changing diaper): "Ouch! That hurt me! That hurt my toe!" Something ALWAYS "hurts" on him.
me: "Oh, you're not hurt Jackson. Let's get dressed."
J: "Wear jeans. Where's my other sock?"
About 10 minutes later...
me: "Jackson, can you get your cereal out of the pantry please?"
J: "Want Honey Nut Cheerios!"
while I'm pouring...
J: "Want Honey Nuts. Put milk in it. Put blue berries in it? Put bananas in dere?"
me: "I'm working on it Jackson. Just a minute."
J: "Uhhhh! Where's my bib?"
About 10 minutes later...
J: "Want moar (more) please! Want more Honey Nut Cheerios and Cheerios in dere. Mix dem!"
2 comments:
Glad to know he came around on the cake eating :) he is a smart boy and knew he was missing out!
What a handsome boy, hope he has had a great B-day and many many more!
Post a Comment