4.22.2009

Still "on a break"

Apparently some of you don't like the idea of seeing our huge fish for the next couple of weeks. It didn't even cross my mind, but I can almost understand why you're tired of looking at it. So, until May 3ish, enjoy this pic of my little cutie who is, crazily enough, about to turn 4..

Hard to believe she's mine. My cousin, Mandy, is due in June with their first little girl. They've waited so long for this baby and I'm beyond excited for them. Reading her blog today made me think back to before Addi was born. I hardly recall our pre-Addi years. If you knew me then, can you remind me what life was like before I was a mom? I truly can't remember. Life's better now, for sure, but I still want memories of life before kids to look back on. And dang it, I can't remember a thing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I checked the blog again this evening. Yes, I like the cute pic of Addi better than the fish! Your life before kids was meaningless. Just kidding!?!?

G-Mom

The Jesters said...

They say pregnancy/childbirth is one of the biggest brain cell killers you'll experience, which is why you've lost your memory of life before kids. Just kidding, I made that up. It could be true, though...

Papa Walt said...

Life before kids is as meaningless as life after kids. That is why God gives us Grandkids!

Shannon Morrison said...

what a cutie. happy birthday addi! good to see you guys today!

The Kinley's said...

That's funny how you ran into my blog....I too am a stocker a few old friends. Haven't been to BSF again (obviously) and not sure if I'll be able to finish the semester. I have some "issues" going on, but I know that God is in control and that there is something that I need to learn while I'm waiting on Him.

I was reading your blogs and I just realized that we have way too much in common....in interests that is, so awesome to meet a girl in TX that is pretty much been transplanted from WY. Ha! Ha!

Crissy