Me with Kate, Debra, Shara, Shelly, Jack and Madelyn in stroller, Addi, Caroline, and Ashtyn on bikes. Like I said, we're a wide load.

The mornings are nice, but the afternoons get hot enough to make the pool seem very inviting. We have a new toddler pool right around the corner so we've been taking advantage of it until our big pool opens in a few weeks. It's perfect for the little kiddos to get more comfortable with the water...and for Jackson to learn to stand back up when he falls and goes under. I'm constantly having to rescue him because he just puts his hands down and lets himself nearly drown. Sure hope he stops that soon. Get those feet under you, boy!
Safer times. Of course I don't stop to take a pic of him under water. Gotta save his life!

Addi split her time between the toddler pool and chatting with Kaitlyn, who's the only one tall enough to get into the big pool.

Sweet little Madelyn wasn't too sure about actually getting in, but she sure did love sitting there splashing.

I'll leave you with this one last picture of Caroline:

She was supposed to be watching a video while we played a game. I'm not sure why she chose to sleep under our coffee table rather than on the ultra comfy couch, but whatever floats the boat. We did have a hard time finding her at first but all enjoyed a chuckle at her expense once she was discovered.
Good night to all! I will post about our camping trip eventually. Some day. Sooner than later. One of these days it'll happen. It will. Promise. Night.
2 comments:
Adorable pics of children (of all ages).
Glad you and kids have such a good group of friends. Wish I was in a pool with them,(kids) it looks so cool and the last few days have been very hot.
Post a Comment