1.24.2010

Back Soon

We've had a lot going on and still do.

I'll explain soon.

Until then, enjoy these pics from last weekend when Laura was a mere 2 1/2 weeks. She's grown a lot since then.

She did not love her first bath but has enjoyed every one since then.

They love her.

Oh, have we mentioned that she is the spittin' image (what does that mean anyways?) of Jeff? We just thought Jackson looked like his daddy. Laura looks just like Jack but somehow bears a stronger resemblance to Jeff than he does. I apparently have weak and puny genes.

7 comments:

Mandy said...

so funny before I got to your comment on her looking like Jeff I was thinking wow - that baby is a Durand! I totally can relate to those weak genes! Good thing we thought our hubbies were good looking :)

Anonymous said...

Cute, precious little family....I agree they are little Durand's. Now you know how I felt when everyone said Jeff looks just like his dad....Can't wait to see some new floor pictures....
Susie

Tricia said...

Oh, I LOVE that they look like Jeff. I've prayed for a "Little Jeff" from the beginning...just took 3 to get an exact replica.

Emily and Kolby said...

I think she looks like you, and in that first picture, I think she looks like your mom. She obviously looks a lot like Jeff, too, but I still see some Webb genes!

Anonymous said...

I wish you had put "jeans" in quotation marks so I could be sure you know the difference! Teachers can be sensitive about such things.

G-Mom
aka Mom
aka Teacher
aka former home school teacher

Anonymous said...

Ahem...."genes." That is all. Carry on.

Tricia said...

wow. Did I really write that I have puny jeans. I do know the difference...just sleep deprived.