Only one of these pics is of Laura. Can y'all tell which one? Do you recognize the other little cutie? And this one is just because she's pretty. And because I love her shoes. (3 1/2 weeks)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The only way I can tell the "twin" babies apart is by their hair color. Wow!!!
So, the baby on the top is Laura. I couldnt only tell because the person holding her head is wearing the same watch as the picture in a previous post. I would make an excellent private investigator! LOL
5 comments:
The only way I can tell the "twin" babies apart is by their hair color. Wow!!!
G-Mom
WOW! Hair color is all that did it for me as well. And yes she is soooo pretty!
and little miss laura is a tiny bit chunky... never said that about a durand before! :)
So, the baby on the top is Laura. I couldnt only tell because the person holding her head is wearing the same watch as the picture in a previous post. I would make an excellent private investigator! LOL
well let's see...one looks like a preemie, one appears to be uh...NOT preemie looking.
Post a Comment