5.10.2007

Strawberry Picking

Strawberries on ice cream, strawberry cake, strawberry and spinach salad, strawberry shortcake, strawberries and sugar, fruit salad... We picked almost 9 lbs of strawberries today and will be enjoying the fruits of our labor all summer. Its a given that Addi had the most fun today. They are organic and are safe to eat right off the plant but Addi took it to the extreme. She'd pluck any berry (red, green, brown) off the plant and pop it in her mouth, stem and all. I guess she needed the roughage.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Did I mention these pictures should be in a calendar somewhere? Seriously, you should market this child.

Tressa said...

She is a girl after my own heart- I LOVE strawberries! Where in the world did you go to pick strawberries, looks like alot of fun!

Tricia said...

There is a farm about a mile from our neighborhood that grows organic fruits and veggies. We'll go in June to pick peaches--yum!

Brian and Becca said...

those are such cute picts, addi is just adorable. i would totally be right along side her eating those strawberries-my favorite! yum!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a little girl I used to know. Glad your having fun, you are a great mom.

Papa

Anonymous said...

I'm intrigued by this organic fruit! Can anyone come? We would love it!