2.21.2008

Catching up, part 2

Alright, here are a couple of pics from the Mavs game. We didn't get any cool dunking pics or any of Dirk on the floor because, well, we were watching the game and never had the camara ready. Oh well. Here's one of some Mavs playing some good defense and another of a Mav about to hit a nice shot. It's all we've got.


Besides sitting so close to the court, my favorite part of the game was getting to throw the ball in after a time-out. The ref gave the ball to one of the regular season ticket holders who apparently never misses a game because he's on a first name basis with the refs and some of the players gave him a nod, too. Anyways, he had the ball and I guess he saw me eyeing it because he tapped me on the shoulder and offered it to me. It really wasn't that big of a deal but I felt like a movie star when I had the ball in my possession for those few moments. I'm positive EVERYONE in the place was envious of me! : )

And the token pic of us at the game...we forgot to take one during so this is long after the game was over.

2 comments:

Jennings said...

What is Jeff wearing around his waist? Please tell me it is not a fanny pack!!
Glad that yall had a great time at the game and that you got to throw the ball in.... that is sooo cool!

Mandy said...

That looks very fun! I am glad you guys ad a blast and that you got your moment of fame!