2.12.2008

We're still here!

I sat down to post some new pictures of the cutest kids in the universe...but my camara seems to be on a field trip so I cannot upload those pics onto my computer. Ah well. I'll just give a quick update and a hint at what is coming soon.

We are all healthy and back to normal, finally! It is such a relief to have some energy again! Jackson is most definitely mobile now. If he has a short distance to go, he'll crawl in the "correct" manner, but he drops down into army mode to head to another room or something. He is eating like a champ but strangely enough, the little guy doesn't like fruit. I don't know what kind of kid doesn't like fruit. Mine, I guess. He does take after Addi a little bit in his tastes though...he loves spicey food! Of course, I mean "Texas spicey" but I'm still surprised at how he downs the hot stuff. Addi eats (really, really hot) hot sauce with a spoon and has since she was old enough to handle a spoon. Speaking of Addi, she sung the ABCs to me today! I don't know where she learned that song. While I was brushing her teeth tonight, I decided to sing it to her to help her stand still--it was my first time to sing it to her, I'm pretty sure. When I finished brushing, she sang the song back to me. She left out the "J" and "M" but it was still pretty cute. She has never sang (or sung?) a song to me before, despite a lot of urging at times. SO CUTE!

I'll post pictures of the little cuties soon. Also be watching for some incredible pics of our own Dallas Mavericks on this site. Jeff and I are going to the game tomorrow and we'll be sitting courtside. That's courtside, baby! I've never even been to a game and some friends of my in-laws gave us their season tickets. We're gonna be fancy! I am SO excited. We'll take some nice, sweaty pics of the guys. Watch for us on TV Wednesday night--we'll be on the very front row, right under one of the goals. Woo-hoo! Seriously, so excited.

1 comment:

Brian and Becca said...

I tagged you, check out my blog.

http://www.the6johnsons.com