2.21.2008

Part 3, Addi's post

We've haven't had too many exciting camara moments lately, especially not with Addi. Jeff and I were just talking about how much she's changed in the last year, but her changes are coming slower and over time so the picture taking has slowed down a bit as well. Jackson changes over one weekend but Addi seems to have stabilized a bit. Here are a few habits she has picked up. When she is big enough to ride a bike, we will get her a helmet and insist that she wear it when riding. In the meantime, she will have to make due with my bike helmet on her very treacherous tricycle-type contraption. Always safety conscious, that one!

Addi still takes an afternoon nap (and will until she goes to kindergarten--house rules. After all, Jeff and I need our naps!). This picture shows her passed out in her favorite napping spot...on the floor. We put her down in her bed, but she ends up on the floor 9 times out of 10. It doesn't seem to affect the length of her nap unless the house is cold, in which case we either move her back up to the bed or cover her with a blanket. Strange child!

Hopefully we will have more exciting pictures to post after our weekend. We are finally making it out to the lease to do a bit of hunting with Kate (and I'm hopefully going to lower our hog count while we're out there, too). We've had to cancel twice already--once due to weather and once because of the flu. Everyone is healthy and we have a good forecast so it looks like this trip is on! Woo-hoo!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

That's one cute little girl - my favorite 2 1/2 year-old! Tell her that I miss Whiskers and want her to come home soon.

I'm ready for a Jackson post now. I love seeing my favorite 10 month-old boy.

Who is "fox" that posted the first comment? Looks suspicious...

I'm glad you and Jeff go to have a special time at the Mavs game.

G-Mom

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mandy said...

I am glad you guys are all back in good health. I like the updates and the new sites - tell Brad I added his 25 site to my blog to to help spread the word! It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Love that I can see what you guys have been up to and watch the kids grow. Tune in to our blog here in the next week or so for some long overdue updates. -Coleman

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.