2.04.2008

We're Back....well, almost

No more pitiful Jackson. He's all better and so is his big sister. Now it's just pitiful me. I won't post a picture. Yep, I've been going round and round with the flu and I'm just now winning. Really, it's been Jeff going round and round...and round and round and round and round. I've been sleeping for about 3 days strait now while Jeff (with the help from his wonderful folks) has been holding down the fort, fixing meals, changing more diapers than he's ever changed before, playing with kids, getting me tissues...he's pretty awesome. And he's SO ready to get back to work. He did say that he ALMOST wishes he were the one that has been sick because he's not loving the caretaker duties...I'm postive he didn't mean it. He has been a champ and the kids are loving all the "daddy" time. I'll be back with some fun posts as soon as I have a bit of energy back. I have a foggy memory of a trip to the rodeo and if that wasn't a dream, I'll post pictures of that soon. Until then, you all wash your hands every 13 seconds and avoid letting your cute kids cough or sneeze in your face.

2 comments:

Tressa said...

Im sorry you've been sick. Thats no good at all.

On the bright side, its always good for our hubbies to gain "perspective" as to what we do all day long. Im sure he has gained a better appreciation for all you do.

GO JEFF! What a great dad to jump in like that. You're a champ!

Blessings and health to the Durand family!!

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone is on the mend now for good. We want no setbacks. I need well children for ballgames - and a well mommy and daddy to be able to leave for a couple of days.

I'll be praying....