10.11.2009

Jacksonese

Jeff:  "Hey Jackson, come over here and watch football with me."

Jackson:  Emphatic head shake NO.

Jeff:  "C'mon Jackson, let me teach you about football."

Jackson:  Another head shake no.

Jeff:  "What would you rather watch then?"

Jackson:  "Dancing."

***Addi was actually sitting in Jeff's lap asking why they needed to cross the yellow line.  
***We did not cry about it, but snickered behind his back and plan to use it against him when he's older.  
***I just got home from buying his winter wardrobe and his shirts are sports, hunting, or hiking...and there are three that say "Tough Guy" or something along those lines. No dancing shirts for Jack.

5 comments:

Jennings said...

Followed by Jeff crying:)

The Jesters said...

I'll bet if he asked Addi, she'd be all over learning about football. :)

Papa Walt said...

This has got to be hangover from making him wear girls underwear while potty training! I just hope he is not scarred for life.

Lauren & Matt said...

haha that's a great story =)

kathy Strickland said...

Jackson is so cute and he says some of the funniest things.