She has exactly one sister who loves her so.

She also has a brother who loves her just as much, or maybe more. But there's no picture of him today. He's busy.
Also, a lot of people came to my house on Saturday to see her. They had to bribe me to let them in.

Thank you, friends, for a great party. Laura and I feel very loved! Come and bring cookie cake anytime!
And then there's this guy. He might not admit it out loud, but it's clear that he's smitten kitten (not the one I ran over though). And he loves that she looks just like him. I can tell.

She is adored. If she so much as makes a peep, at least two people rush to her side with words of comfort... "It's okay, little Laura. Sister is here." or "It's o-tay baby Waura. Brother is here. Such a sweet wittle baby." Not going to lie, this one is on the road to being spoiled rotten. In the car, she's got a doting brother holding one hand and a sweet sister holding the other. If she spits up, Jackson sounds the alarm and Addi gently wipes her clean, all the while cooing and talking gently. She's not hurting for attention at all.
Let her cry herself to sleep? Not this one. She is not allowed to cry. She's kissed, held, patted, and petted until she falls asleep. But no worries, she has no trouble sleeping. She sleeps through anything. With Addi, we had to manufacture noise because we hoped she'd have siblings and we didn't want noises disturbing her sleep. Laura gets the real deal...she's surrounded by chaos. As you can see, even a hard core wrestling match is no match for Laura's need for sleep.

She's a little princess and oh, how I love dressing her up. The frillier the outfit, the better. The bigger the bow (within reason), the better.

Yes, that's a glittery tu-tu. It is pretty ridiculous, but that's what made it so precious. She's our little darling and we dress her to fit the part.
Yep, Laura is well loved. And I think she knows it.


She also has a brother who loves her just as much, or maybe more. But there's no picture of him today. He's busy.
Also, a lot of people came to my house on Saturday to see her. They had to bribe me to let them in.

Thank you, friends, for a great party. Laura and I feel very loved! Come and bring cookie cake anytime!
And then there's this guy. He might not admit it out loud, but it's clear that he's smitten kitten (not the one I ran over though). And he loves that she looks just like him. I can tell.

She is adored. If she so much as makes a peep, at least two people rush to her side with words of comfort... "It's okay, little Laura. Sister is here." or "It's o-tay baby Waura. Brother is here. Such a sweet wittle baby." Not going to lie, this one is on the road to being spoiled rotten. In the car, she's got a doting brother holding one hand and a sweet sister holding the other. If she spits up, Jackson sounds the alarm and Addi gently wipes her clean, all the while cooing and talking gently. She's not hurting for attention at all.
Let her cry herself to sleep? Not this one. She is not allowed to cry. She's kissed, held, patted, and petted until she falls asleep. But no worries, she has no trouble sleeping. She sleeps through anything. With Addi, we had to manufacture noise because we hoped she'd have siblings and we didn't want noises disturbing her sleep. Laura gets the real deal...she's surrounded by chaos. As you can see, even a hard core wrestling match is no match for Laura's need for sleep.

She's a little princess and oh, how I love dressing her up. The frillier the outfit, the better. The bigger the bow (within reason), the better.

Yes, that's a glittery tu-tu. It is pretty ridiculous, but that's what made it so precious. She's our little darling and we dress her to fit the part.
Yep, Laura is well loved. And I think she knows it.

7 comments:
holy moly you guys need to come for a visit to i can see that precious little baby. or we need to go out there. one or the other needs to happen... soon! love you guys.
After reading such a glowing report, I need a fix really bad.
Just for the record, I normally think Addison favors Susie, but in the pic with Laura she sure looks a lot like you did at that age, especially the eyes and hair.
Your family is so beautiful, it's insane. I love reading your posts and seeing your pictures! You are an amazing woman!
Robin
She is PRECIOUS! Thanks for sharing the pics! :)
She looks like a perfect little Cabbage Patch doll in that pink dress! That cookie cake looked delicious!
I can't believe how much little Laura looks like Jeff! We sure love you guys and can't believe how big everybody is getting. Wish we lived closer.
Kristen and Coleman
Post a Comment