2.05.2010

Un-buh-leeeeevable

Tonight, Addi chose lemon parfait yogurt over a brownie for dessert. When I gave her the choice, I didn't really even listen for her answer. As a matter of fact, I was already cutting her a brownie. I mean, who chooses lemon yogurt over a brownie? Freak child. I ate her brownie for her though. My friend brought us brownies and they are...I mean, they werethe best brownies I've ever eaten. Ever.

Hope Addi enjoyed her yogurt.

And now for a bit of cuteness...

My friend, Kelly, made us some cute birth announcements. This is actually not the one we'll be sending out, but another that she's made as an example. She makes super cute cards and announcements and things like that. Click on "The Caprons" over to the right and there is a link from her blog to "Capron Collection" so you can see her stuff. Pretty talented lady.

1 comment:

Papa Walt said...

There is hope for that child yet. Now if I can get her to eat Golden Oreo double stuff cookies instead of the origional Oreo then we will know for sure. May have been more to do with who was offering the lemon tart yogurt than anything else.