2.07.2010

Laura's Bows

I love dressing this girl up! It's a good thing too, because the little lady spits up constantly. We go through several outfits each day. That's no problem, though, because her closet is full of adorable outfits.  She's a fashionable little lady and she's got at least one bow to go with each outfit, too. I never, ever put big bows on baby Addi. She was much too "sporty" to pull off the big bows. But Laura is a little lady and she likes to look the part. 

She loves to model the bows I make to go with her outfits.  

She's starting to smile at us.  I'll be working hard this week to get a better shot of her sweet little grin, but this will have to do for now.

A closer look at her newest bows.


Now, I didn't make all of these but about half of them are my handy-work.



Had to make two of these sweet flowers to go on future pigtails.

If any of you need bows for your little sweetie, let me know and I'll custom make them to complete her outfits. I've enjoyed making Laura's bows and would love to save my friends some cash. I'll make them for $2 to $3 each, depending on the style and that's several dollars less than I've ever seen them.  I usually sew the bows and then hot glue them to an alligator clip so they'll hold up nicely.  I mean it---I'd love to make bows for my friends!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the bows. What a beautiful baby...Maybe you can make matching ones for Addi. She will probably like matching her sister. How fun to make those cute bows and share with your friends. I especially love the red and white ones. I can't believe how fast she is growing...Hugs to all.
Susie

Mandy said...

We share your bow fun as you know - I like the poka dot one I will have to try one of those :). It is so much fun! The bow holder is also awesome! great idea, I have been debating how to keep all Mariah's!

Anonymous said...

Do the bows make the baby cuter, or does the baby make the bows cuter? Either way, the baby is adorable, and I love the bows.

G-Mom

The Jesters said...

Those are adorable! She looks really pretty.