1.02.2008

Christmas Celebrations

On Christmas Eve, we went to FW to have brunch and do presents with the Durands. Addi and Jackson get pretty spoiled from my in-laws...lots of clothes and toys. Remember Big Wheels? Well, Addi and Jackson each got one for Christmas from Grandma.

Jack has some growing to do before he can ride his. I don't think he minds since he had plenty of fun watching Addi race around.

They also each got Wiggle Scooters, a new-fangled toy that is as much fun for adults as it is for kids. They propel themselves and get up to pretty high speeds if you get them going down a hill. Addi rides on hers while the rest of us take turns on Jackson's...he doesn't mind sharing.

It is a little tricky to steer, isn't it John?

We had Christmas dinner at our house this year...my first! It was delicious. Jeff did the ham and sweet tea, Susie brought Chantilly potatos, my mom did stuffing, I did corn casserole and green bean bundles and braided garlic bread. We had Grandma's famously delicious apple pies for dessert. YUM!

Jeff dressed up like his dad for Christmas...

Jeff and John wrestled (yes, apparently we're a wrestling family). John was on top in this picture but Jeff was able to take him down. Neither of them got hurt...whew!

2 comments:

Tressa said...

Im lovin' those Wiggle Scooters! I have NEVER heard of them. They look pretty cool. And the big wheels, I remember having my own big wheels, I was so proud!
Looks like your kiddos had a very Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I'm back on line at home now, so it will be easier to check the blog(s). Great photos of great "kids" (including John and Susie!).