1.15.2008

Sic'em Bears

We spent Monday afternoon walking all over campus and checking out the changes that have been made in the last 5 years. It's crazy how things have changed---it's definitely fancier! Addi especially had a great time. She already loves the Bears and says "Heeeeyyyyyy, Sic'em Bears!" and also "Baylor Bears FIGHT!" Jon Capron took Addi on a VIP tour of the Ferrill Center, which for Addi meant playing on the Basketball Floor. She LOVED getting to run around where the Baylor girls have their ballgames.
Future Baylor Bears?


Addi even got to sit on Judge Baylor's knee--a hi-lite of the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that I'm now going to have to listen to pleas to get on the basketball court every time I take Addi to a game!!! I'm hoping to get her a hug from the bear mascot next time.

Brian and Becca said...

Looks like fun! Addi is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

And look at you with your stylin' shades! You're a hot little mama!