
Jackson is my sick little guy. He needs many prayers right now (and me, too, since I'll be flying solo tomorrow while Jeff's at work). He's been fighting low-grade fevers and ear infections since Christmas. BUT, today his fever shot up to 103.5 while we were visiting Uncle Kyle and (soon to be) Aunt Melissa...and he's just miserable since meds aren't bringing it down much. Thankfully, he's still eating and trying SO hard to be happy. I'm hoping for a great night's sleep and no fever in the morning.
Please pray for my cute little sickling and I'll post an update tomorrow.
P.S. I'm wondering how one picture of root beer colored running shoes got 7 comments. It's AMAZING!
UPDATE:
Jackson has the flu according to some experiment the dr did with a bit of Jack's snot. He's still running a fever and it goes up to between 103 and 104 when his medicine starts wearing off, but he's amazingly happy and talkative between his naps. Sweet little guy. Addi is either starting to show symptoms or is pretending because she's jealous of Jackson's cuddling and medicine taking. Time will tell...
Be praying for Jack to get better quickly and against it spreading to the rest of us, the flu is NOT welcome here! This is a good lesson for Addi because we talk about how the doctor doesn't make Jackson better, only God can so we pray for her little brother together. Earlier she said Duck (her frog) was sick but she prayed for him to get better. Sweetheart!
3 comments:
I would love to help you take care of the poor little guy, but I don't want to catch what he's got, like I did about this time last year when I visited your house with 4 of my friends and 3 of us got what Addi had. It was pretty miserable because I had a worse case than she did! At least it was just a 48-hour bug. I hope Jackson's doesn't last too long and will pray that the rest of you don't catch it.
Oh poor sweet Jack Jack! I'm sorry last night was awful. Tell Jeff to leave you alone, you can blame me if you want.
Feel better little guy! Can babies get the flu shot? Can you tell I'm not a mom?
I'm still enjoying my Nimbus 9s! I know you are, too! My "training" is much less demanding than yours, but I did my first track workout today and I didn't collapse. This is a plus.
I'm saying a prayer for Jackson! I'll go ahead and through one in for the rest of your family... just to be safe :)
Post a Comment