1.02.2008

wedding pics

Did I mention before how adorable Addi looked as the flower girl at Emily's wedding? Did I write about how perfectly sweet she was walking down the aisle with Killion? Now you can see for yourself...

Addi saw her daddy in the crowd so she had to stop for a minute to smile at him.

This is how Addi entertained herself at the reception. She broke apart all of Cousin Dan's crackers and then built a tower with the pieces from largest to the teeniest crumb on top.

Here is the token picture of the three girl cousins...we have taken a picture together at each of our weddings. Emily's was the last so the girls are all done.

Just for kicks, here's the one from our wedding 4 1/2 years ago. We haven't changed too much since then, have we?

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Addi does look adorable! I really like your dress to. As far as comparin gpics, you haven't changed if I haven't changed :) Emily has grown into such a beautiful young lady I definitely think she changed the most.

Anonymous said...

All beautiful girls!!!!