4.11.2008

Firsts for Jackson

Since Jackson is one now, I let him watch his first video yesterday. We chose Baby Einstein's Baby Noah for his first viewing experience. He loved it for about 10 minutes and then wanted me to hold him. You know how I said before that he's getting over his clingy phase. Well, he was just kidding about that. Since that post he has cut 3 teeth, one of them being a molar. He's not pleasant and he's VERY clingy. Hurry up teeth and come out so we can be finished with cranky pants! Here's the man himself, enthralled with Baby Noah...

Keep reading, there are several new posts below. I'll post again after his birthday party on Sunday. Get excited for cake eating pictures--those are always precious!
Oh, for pics of some crazy fun at the Jumping Party (one building, lots of inflated jump houses, slides, etc), check out the Jennings blog. There's a link to the right. Addi was getting some crazy air jumping off the biggest slide.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a doll! He's such a sweetie! G-Mom

Anonymous said...

We love Baby Einstein around here too, I even like watching them! He is getting so big, what a cutie!