4.30.2008

And he's off!

Jackson took off walking this evening.  He hadn't really even taken any steps before now, an occasional foot shift was as close as he had come.  I'm so glad the Jennings had their camera on hand to capture his big moment.  When the screen goes black, the video is over.  I'm an amateur at this editing stuff : )


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So awesome! I can vividly remember each of you guys first steps. He will be running, grown and gone in another day or to. We will have to start playing catch soon.

Papa

Anonymous said...

Hooray!! Now you really have your work cut out for you. I was secretly hoping he'd wait until August to start...j/k, j/k. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! He's so cute keeping his balance with his arms. We need to get in plenty of "carrying" before he decides he's too big for it.

G-Mom

The Jesters said...

Congratulations to Jackson!! I love watching little kids wobble their way across the room! He'll be playing sports before you know it!

kathy Strickland said...

Yeah Jackson! Keep up the good work! Jackson is definitely a real cutie Baylor Cub!

It won't be long and you will get plenty of cross country training chasing him.

Steve Campbell said...

Cuteness.

Is that a goat in your house?? :)