4.11.2008
Tough Stuff
Addi has had several hard lessons this week on the hazards of good outdoor play. First, she picked up a tick at the deer lease this weekend. I found it on Sunday morning when I was giving her a bath. She didn't even blink when I pulled it off and said it was worth it to have fun at the lease. Monday, she fell in the river with Papa (see post below). Then while we were drying off/playing/having a snack at the park, she got stung by a bee that flew into her shirt. She did cry for a minute, but that was about all and I had to drag her away from the park despite the incident. On Thursday she was playing in the driveway with on her scooter and totally busted it. Both knees and both elbows are pretty skinned and bruised. Again, she only cried for a minute and then went right back to playing. She wouldn't even let me put band-aids on her bleeding elbows. She's one tough cookie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! I must have been out of the blog world for awhile, because you have all kinds of posts! Addi is so cute, I love that she is so tough...she'll be able to hang with all those boy cousins!
What a toughie, remember the scissors and the skin!!!
No question about her genes, she is definitely a chip off of the old block.
Papa
Post a Comment